Our First Euro Cruise

Costa neoRiviera Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Oriental Charm (Athens To Venice)
Sail Date: September 26, 2016
Ship: Costa neoRiviera

Its been our 6 cruises i  different cruiseline and first time in Costa. Every company has diff charactheristic strenght and downside to improve. All cities and islands most esp Santorini and Dubrovnic are fantastic. Nothing to compare any places that we visited in 6 continents.

I wish not the same on my next cruise in costa

Most Filipinos and asian staffs are very Good most esp my cabin staff and buffet resto.

From Day1 to day7 foul odor inside the bathroom. I really appreciate our courteous cabin attendant but he cant do nothing coz every morning once we take a bath,obnoxious odor emitting. Day 3 malfunction our flush and cause flood on the floor. Everyday follow up but maybe , old ship meed to refurbish. Before we leave the ship, i gave attention to a certain columbian Javier Gomez from the customer service informing our experience from Day1 to day7, he was very apprehensive saying "There is no problem anymore,everything is fix".My wife and I were very dissappointed the way Javier Gomez deliver his Goodbye message to us. Maybe we are Asians???? Its our 6th cruise .we exprience diff cruise line and for the First time, we experience racist like Mr Javier Gomez. He had no place as front desk officer. Weve sked of bringing my whole family of 7pax in costa victoria asian cruise vacation on 1st week of January 2017, but my experience with that guy give me second thought of pursuing the vacation. I wish u can give me feed back on this matter.

Your bar assistant manager Allan is very entertaning and very accomodating . He is the best i the ship.