Costa Mediterranea Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Costa Mediterranea

Sail Date: September 30, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

The only thing I did not like about this cruise was the "Open sitting" policy. It was a mess, everybody going to dinner at the same time and being turned around because the dining room was full and told to come an hour later. I only had dinner at the restaurant one time, the rest of the days I went to the buffet. Apparently it is an "experiment". I hope they don't do it with all the ships.

Comfortable and spotless clean. Thank you, Mary Ann for an impeccable service.

They have "Open seating" for dinner, so you either are there a little before the restaurant opens or you don't know at what time you will be able to eat. The other option is the buffet on deck 9.