worst cruise line

Costa Magica Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Rome Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 26, 2011
Ship: Costa Magica
Basically, this is nothing like Carnival and no where close to Royal Carribean. On a scale from 1 to 10 of all the different ships I've been on, Costa is a 1 !! I asked for shampoo and conditioner and was told to go to shop and buy it! I think that can give you an idea of how 'cheap' this company is. If you missed the dining room sit down meals, you can ONLY get 2 types of cardboard pizza at preset times. It's a joke but it's actually called buffet. I will never take another Costa cruise again. The only redeeming factor, was that we were able to eat on land every day.So we ate and drank at ports as much as we could and avoided the boat as much as possible. It really was that plain. The food in dining room was terrible. When you ask for towels they say I have to see if they give me more. The motto is cut costs and cheap!

Unfortunately, they do NOT offer babysitting- not even paid

the rooms were very clean but they gave no amenities- bring your own shampoo and toiletries.

Pros: daily destinations, nice boat

Cons: the food and service

Recommends Costa Magica? No.