Costa Luminosa Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

What a cruise!

Sail Date: August 01, 2012

I booked this cruise to celebrate my 40th wedding anniversary, everything was wonderful. The ship is beautiful and very easy to learn your way around. The staff is very attentive to your needs and try everything to meet your request. I was wonderfully surprise by the anniversary cake with song delivered to my table on the day of the anniversary. I recommend the cruise and Costa to everyone.

Pros: The ship is awesome. The cities visited interesting.

Cons: The excursion into Helsinki can be skipped in favor of an adventure on your own. My tour guide was unimpressive and I would have rather spent more time visiting the center of the city.

Recommends Costa Luminosa? Yes!