Costa Fortuna Cruise Review to Transatlantic

One of the Best

Sail Date: March 15, 2009

The cruise was very relaxing with more than enough activies to stimulate new experiences. The food quality was very good. I asked our server to choose my meals, and he was perfect with every course. We were generally the last to leave the dinner table. The whole time aboard was very comfortable.
The only concern I experienced was the expense of using the internet. There must be a good reason, but it escapes me. Regardless, I highly recommend this cruise.

Pros: The company and staff for dinner

Cons: Cost of internet usage

Recommends Costa Fortuna? Yes!

The only reason I don't give it a 6 star rating is the internet cost. Sharing our experiences at the time we experience them seems to be of good promotional value. The necessity for the high cost is not apparent. Using the internet at port stops meant less time to experience the port.
The second seating was a little too late.
Less marketing and more instruction. The italian language class was a bit confusing as a result of translating into several languages.
Santa Cruz De Tenerife, Canary Islands
The best port visited.
Don't Miss: get out of town and take a bus ride.
Bridgetown, Barbados
Funchal, Madeira
Almost as good as Tenerife
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Barcelona, Spain
Not near enough time to explore. It probably should have been skipped.
Pointe-A-Pitre, Guadeloupe
under developed and not well kept. Got offered some marijuana.