Costa Diadema Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Third Mate

Sail Date: February 23, 2015

Normally I do not leave any feedback for my travels but this time I feel that Costa Crociere and Logitravel totally deserve it. It has been an amazing cruise from the very beginning till the end. Not even one small complaint. Costa Diadema is marvellous, perfectly organized, the food is great, fresh and comprehends amazing recipes (even better if you consider that there were 5000 people to be feeded). Unlimited and delicious cocktails all day long. The staff is always smiling and willing to help you. Everywhere is clean and tidy. The cruise organization is a perfect machine and happiness is guaranteed.

A special mention also to Logitravel (and Cristian) which helped me organizing this cruise. I will contact them again for sure. They have been kind and professional at the same time. Long story short congratulations to Costa Crociere and Logitravel, well done, keep it up.