Costa Atlantica Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Very nice cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

I had a very good impression of the ship. I would like to do another cruise in Europe on a Costa ship.

Pros: The feeling of safety and comfort European style

Cons: At the American border. Took too much time.

Recommends Costa Atlantica? Yes!

Beautiful ship. Well decorated. I like the theme of Old Italian movies. Also very clean.
Food is very good. Waiters are so nice and professional. They can speak many languages. They have class.
Beautiful room, comfy and so clean. Thanks to Gerry, our housekeeper. So polite.
Excellent service. Staff very polite and professional. Also friendly and always willing to help.
Excellent. Lots of nice things to do. I loved the tea time at the Florian tea room which is a replica of the real one in Venice.