Very nice cruise

Costa Atlantica Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Sail Date: April 01, 2010
Ship: Costa Atlantica
I had a very good impression of the ship. I would like to do another cruise in Europe on a Costa ship.

Food is very good. Waiters are so nice and professional. They can speak many languages. They have class.

Excellent. Lots of nice things to do. I loved the tea time at the Florian tea room which is a replica of the real one in Venice.

Excellent service. Staff very polite and professional. Also friendly and always willing to help.

Beautiful ship. Well decorated. I like the theme of Old Italian movies. Also very clean.

Beautiful room, comfy and so clean. Thanks to Gerry, our housekeeper. So polite.

Pros: The feeling of safety and comfort European style

Cons: At the American border. Took too much time.

Recommends Costa Atlantica? Yes!