Best cruise ever!!!

Costa Atlantica Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: February 01, 2010
Ship: Costa Atlantica
I had an absolutely fabulous time on this cruise. The passengers were a mostly older crowd so at first I was concerned that my sister and I wouldn't have much fun, but I couldn't have been more wrong. The nightly entertainment shows with the cruise staff which involved the crowd were so hilarious, I was at times almost falling out of my seat. The staff is very talented in speaking many languages, always smiling, always helpful. The ship itself is very beautifully decorated Italian style. There were many things to choose from to do throughout the day. Embarakation and all excursions were managed very smoothly with not much waiting in lines or confusion of any sort on where to go. I would recommend Costa cruises to anyone I know. Great experience and can't wait to go again!

Pros: Entertainment staff

Recommends Costa Atlantica? Yes!