Costa Atlantica Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Costa Atlantica

Sail Date: December 01, 2009

If you can read this you will likely enjoy a budget american cruise line more than Costa. If the price is the same.

I am an American and I speak English. I never realized how quickly listening to everything in three to five languages could get teadious. The entertainment often lost its flow because every statement had to be repeated in many languages. The announcer would switch from English to Italian to Spanish to French and would be five words into the next English phrase before you realized that you should have started paying attention already.

Pros: The Ship

Cons: Multilingual entertainment

Recommends Costa Atlantica? Yes!