Very clasy and fun cruise

Costa Atlantica Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: December 01, 2009
Ship: Costa Atlantica
This ship is beautiful and classy. I loved the layout, with the dining, theater and casino down on the 2nd & 3rd level, and swimming on the top level. No waiting for elevators. I also like the way the ship's public areas are broken into smaller areas, giving a feeling of intimacy on a large ship.

Cabins were nice - even the inside ones.

I had heard that Costa allowed smoking in too many areas, due to the large european population on board. I found the exact opposite. There were only a couple areas on the entire ship that were set aside for smokers.

Best cruise food I have had in years!

Very clean, well laid out, and beautiful public areas.

Pros: The ship layout and the crew

Cons: the announcements are made in 6 languages...takes awhile

Recommends Costa Atlantica? Yes!