Pleasantly Surprised

Costa Atlantica Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: November 01, 2009
Ship: Costa Atlantica
After visiting different message boards online, I was a little worried about this cruise line. However the service on board and the ship itself were just amazing. It was an incredible value. Food was hit or miss, geared more to a European taste.
I would not hesitate to take another cruise with Costa if the price is right.

Buffet hours were a little different from Carnival and the like, but once we got the schedule down we were good.

Staff did a wonderful job. It was next to impossible to get my seven year old to leave the kids club.

Incredible staff. Everyone always had a smile on their faces and I was always amazed with the ease they could go from one language to another to communicate with anyone on board.

Gorgeous decor. Felt like I was in an art gallery. Discovered new areas and details up to the moment I stepped off the ship to disembark.

Lots of shelves in bathroom, bedroom drawer and cabinet space a little crammed for a family of four.

Pros: Staff, Price, Decor

Cons: Food

Recommends Costa Atlantica? Yes!