A fantastic cruise

Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

10 Night Roundtrip Panama Canal (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 29, 2006
Ship: Coral Princess
My first on a Princess ship. This one was taken because the itinerary included the Panama Canal. The individual staff members that I came in contact with treated me marvelously. Attention to detail was very evident in the diningrooms. Our waiter was very aware of taking the time to be sure that our dining experience would be one to be remembered. There was so many different options of activity while I was on board., that I never was bored.

Don't Miss: Tulum; Mayan Temple

Don't Miss: the beaches

Don't Miss: Rain Forest

Don't Miss: Tulum; Mayan Temple

Pros: A beautiful & relaxing atmosphere

Cons: Insufficient detail for the Swim with the dolphins & Panama Canal train tours

Recommends Coral Princess? Yes!