Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Over all it was a pretty good trip.

Sail Date: August 28, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

I found myself on isolation the entire time we were in port with what I believe to have been food poisoning. As this issue was not due to something I did to myself, I feel it would have been appropriate for Celebrity to refund a prorated amount of the cost of the cruise and drink package. The only compensation I did receive (only after asking) was a credit on a drink package for a future cruise. To be honest with you, this is very little incentive to take that cruise and even less to convince me that Celebrity would be the right line if I did.

My cabin steward Thelma was outstanding!! She was very friendly and professional and extremely attentive. I was on isolation for three days and Thelma ensured I always had what I needed.