Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Purser

Had a great cruise. Also did this cruise 3 months ago. Liked it so much that I did it again.

Sail Date: August 21, 2016

The food was great, the service very good.  I enjoyed the ship and the amenities and I like Bermuda.  In today's world I felt safe and by doing this cruise I didn't have to use an airport or worry about ISIS!!  I will probably do this cruise every year!

Loved the veranda! We had 2 male stewards and one was much better and more friendly and helpful than the other.

I would highly recommend Celebrity to any of my friends/family. I've done numerous cruises on Celebrity and others as well so I have other lines to compare Celebrity to.
I would like to give special recognition to Olga and Svitlana (somlies) and one of our cabin stewards was great (the quiet one)!