Feedback on Bermuda cruise

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: May 22, 2016
Ship: Celebrity Summit

Cruise was VERY nice, I have told many of my friends how great the Celebrity cruise was.  Would definitely sail on Celebrity again in the future!!!

Met some wonderful people at the martini bar and made new friends, always an adventure.

We were fortunate enough to dine in Blue, everything was wonderful, servers were very good and our sommelier was especially great, made wonderful selections for dinner.

I do not see a separate category for bars. We probably spent a little too much time at the martini bar, everyone was especially impressed with Gede from Indonesia. He made GREAT drinks and took great care of everyone.

My one complaint I'm sorry to say has to do with the bartenders by the pool area, I'm referring to the bar by the smoking section. Unfortunately, many of the male bartenders seemed to have an attitude. I even heard other people making comments about them. They actually got a little snotty with me on a few occasions.

I only discovered the bar on the 10th floor by the back of the boat on next to the last day. That was a great spot and bartenders VERY accommodating.

Gede was wonderful, Clyde who was our room Stewart was amazing as was the wine sommelier in the Blue dining room

Cabin was very nice, bed comfortable, great shower.I was in room 9054, our room Stewart Clyde was wonderful, he took very good care of us!!!

Make sure you get the lay out of the boat on your first day...