Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Not worth the price

Sail Date: July 12, 2015

We had an interior room that was supposed to slerp 3. However the 3rd person was made to sleep on a chair that converted to a bed smalker than a cot. My son is talk and when he slept there you coukd not get to the restroom without climbing over his bed. The boat was old and offered next to nothing for my children ages 9 and 11 to do. There wete nit ebough chairs around the pool or on the other decks so if you wanted a chair you needed to be out by the pool by 8am. The food in the breakfast and lunch buffets was terrible. Very little selection and very bland. We ended up orderinf room service most of the time but there was little selection tbete. The evening meal in the dining room was excellent as was the wait staff thete. Other staff on the boat however were rude and un helpful. The same dirty sherts were put on our bed night after night even though I kept removing them and asked for new ones. Bermuda was beautiful the cruise was sub par. I had great expectations and chose Celebrity because it was suppised to be the premier cruise line but it fell very short of our expectations. We will not choose them again.
Evening meal was good buffets were terrible.
Mo our head waiter was wonderful but all others were rude and unhelpful.
My 9 year old loved these programd
These accomadations should not be allowed to be given as a room for 3 people. With the chair converted to a bed it was a huge safety risk to just try and go to the restroom.

An old boat with next to nothing for children to do.