Very Clean Bermuda

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: July 05, 2015

I was very impressed of the Island.  Bermuda is a British Territory and one can see the influence of British to the people of Bermuda.  Unbelievable as an American to see the entire island is so clean.  Their homes are freshly painted and their lawns are so manicured.  Simply put it...impressive and beautiful.

As for the ship, Summit!  She is at least 14 years old or so, but it was well maintained and cleaned throughout.  Staff was attentive, courteous, and very helpful.  My only complaint was the main dinning room....terrible food!!

I was disappointed that the entertainment was not so much fun to keep passengers dancing and listening to music on the hour.  I was bored for couple of days.  That's all!!

Q-sine and Normandie were terrific.

Qsine, Normandie, and Oceanview Cafe restaurants were great service and wonderful staff!

Our cabin was not bad...it's what I paid for, standard no frill. Our stewards were great, they kept our cabin clean all the time.

If you're looking for R&R, go to Bermuda. Rest assure you'll have plenty of rest and sights to see.