Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Only fair at best

Sail Date: December 01, 2013

The personnel did not appear to be service oriented.

Pros: Food was better than most other lines i've experienced

Cons: Service was only fair to poor overall

Recommends Celebrity Summit? No.

Was told that \"they had problems of their own\" when we were unable to be seated for dinner after two attempts the first evening; was told by a ship's officer that someone would call that evening to address concerns we had and received that call two days later; had coffee sloshed in the saucer when asked the third time for another cup\, thereby making it impossible to drink without getting it all over me\, etc.
The cruise director reminded me on a poor Alan Thicke impersonation of an old '50's style cruise director. I'm 65 but even I expected more than just someone who'd only appeal to the nursing home set.