Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

One of the best cruises I have taken!

Sail Date: July 01, 2013

The Celebrity Summit Staff and crew went out of their way to make us feel special! This was my third time aboard the Summit and I will be boarding again.

Pros: The staff and crew were wonderful and so was the food!

Cons: That the cruise wasn't longer!

Recommends Celebrity Summit? Yes!

This is a smaller ship\, at least to me and I like the fact that it is easy to get around. I also like the indoor therapy pool. As much as I like children it is nice to enjoy this therapy pool experience without them!
Great choices and great tasting food. The alternative menu that is available every night is a great menu too!
Cabin was always kept neat and clean by a very personable staff.
Staff has to one of the best in the industry!
Good enough! On European cruises they seem to be better!