One of my best cruises.

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: May 04, 2014
Ship: Celebrity Summit
Cabin Number: GTY

We were celebrating our 45th wedding annisverary and the crew & staff did everything they could

to make it special. The check-in and the disembarkation was one of the smoothest ones I have

experienced. The food was good and the crew friendly and helpfull.

Food at the Normandie was excellent.

They were fun. The Head Chef's talk about the kitchen and the Captain's talk about running the ship were very interesting.

The shows were the best I have seen in a long time.

Was not involved with any children's program.

The staff was very friendly and helpfull.

It was very clean and well maintained.

I enjoy an interior cabin because I like a dark room. However, I do bring a clock to tell me when it is morning.

I found going to the Lido deck for Breakfast was better than the Main dinning room . It took less time and the selection was better.