Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Enjoyed the cruise

Sail Date: July 28, 2013

We had a great time on the cruise. Except when we arrived back home. It was hard for us to get off the ship. They had no step for us to lean on to get off. No one even offered us a hand. we had to stretch to reach the platform. I'm still have leg pain several weeks later. I'm still waiting for my onboard expenses to be reimbursed. It's been several weeks since I filled out the forms, but have not received it yet.