Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Disappointed by cutbacks

Sail Date: August 05, 2012

I cruised on this ship 2 years ago and the food and entertainment were both fantastic. Since then, Celebrity must have had some cut backs, which really left me disappointed at this cruise. Although Celebrity has been known for the best food on cruises, this food had a lot to be desired. Also they used to have live bands most of the time on the pool deck. Now they only have it a few times and it's usually a one man band. I would not recommend this particular cruise.

Pros: Bermuda is a great vacation area!

Cons: Food went downhill compared to last cruise on this ship

Recommends Celebrity Summit? No.

Air conditioning did not work well on this ship. All areas were hot.
Although Celebrity is known for great food\, it seams the quality has really decreased and has left me disappointed.
Staterooms were in a new remodeled condition which was really nice. They were very clean too.
Great Staff!