Enjoyed our first cruise

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: June 24, 2012
Ship: Celebrity Summit
The ship was very clean. Our towels were changed at least 3 times a day. Use of Purell machines that were all over the ship was encouraged. The ship was very LARGE. But there was always a crew member there to help if you needed it.

We only ate in the main dining room or the cafe. The specialty dining rooms were way too expensive for us. 8:30 was a bit late for us to eat dinner, but that's what we chose. The dining room was reasonably quiet for such a crowded place.

We enjoyed the shows, especially the crew show. Lots of fun. There were a lot of activities that we did not take advantage of. We did go on the Devil's Isle snorkeling trip. I snorkeled for the first time and decided it was not for me, although I might try it again. I also kayaked for the first time and enjoyed that very much. Another excursion was cancelled because of high wind.

Someone always there to help. Our room persons (don't know what the position is called) were very nice and very helpful

We just had a bit of trouble orienting ourselves to find things. Not blaming the ship per se. Just not used to the environment. The condition of the ship was excellent, very clean.

Our stateroom was very nice, although small. I was glad we chose one with a window, which helped me feel not so closed in. It was clean and well organized. I always need more storage space no matter where I am, and this was no exception, especially in the bathroom

Pros: Everything. The service, the food, the activities, cruise itself

Cons: That it was over so fast and we didn't have enough time to explore Bermuda

Recommends Celebrity Summit? Yes!