Excellent cruise!

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: November 01, 2010
Ship: Celebrity Summit
Boarding process was very organized and fast. All staff service were very friendly and I think that I got the best staff service in general on this ship. My Stateroom was very spacey and room attendant and room service was excellent. Waiters were awesome and in my opinion they were the best when compared with other cruises I attended. They were very pampering with me and the other guest on the main dinning table. Ship activities were ok, but artistic presentations in the theater were high in quality. I will cruise again with celebrity cruises.

Overall ship activities were good. But the artistic presentation were excellent, especially if you love performing arts.

Pros: Staff courtesy and service

Cons: Ship presentation

Recommends Celebrity Summit? Yes!