Great Cruise

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: August 01, 2014
Ship: Celebrity Solstice
Elegant ship. I enjoyed the trip very much. The ship was very elegant. but I would like to see more artwork in the hall ways and in the stairwells. Very professional staff.

Most meals were excellent. Our waiter Jesso was amazing and very attentive. In main dining room at dinner\, lunch and breakfast\, the dirty dishes reamined on the table long after everyone had finished their meal.

Most was excellent. The Cirque type show was one of the best I have seen on my 18 cruises.

Very friendly and helpful

One of the most beautiful dining rooms. Elegant decor.

We had a sunset veranda and there was lots of storage space and it was spacious for a veranda stateroom.

Pros: Beautiful Dining Room

Cons: Slow clearing of tables after meals

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!