Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Great Cruise

Sail Date: August 01, 2014

Elegant ship. I enjoyed the trip very much. The ship was very elegant. but I would like to see more artwork in the hall ways and in the stairwells. Very professional staff.

Pros: Beautiful Dining Room

Cons: Slow clearing of tables after meals

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!

One of the most beautiful dining rooms. Elegant decor.
Most meals were excellent. Our waiter Jesso was amazing and very attentive. In main dining room at dinner\, lunch and breakfast\, the dirty dishes reamined on the table long after everyone had finished their meal.
We had a sunset veranda and there was lots of storage space and it was spacious for a veranda stateroom.
Very friendly and helpful
Most was excellent. The Cirque type show was one of the best I have seen on my 18 cruises.