Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Third Mate

A must take cruise

Sail Date: July 12, 2013

This is only my second cruise,however it was the best vocaton that i ever had. Clebrity is the flagshp of cruise lines. I didn't know what to expect al first but upon boading the ship was made feell like a king
I hurt myself eating everynight
Mario and his staff was the best
Shara provided excellant customer service
the shows that i did attend was great
didn not use
Sooo many activites, it seem that best ones often overlap
wish we would have wen futher north, but the ports visited was great. The inside passage was breath taking

Prior to departure, i set with a couple during the buffet. They mentioned that they had taken twenty curise and of them all celebrity solictise was the best. Love the service provided in the dining room, next cruise will not go to buffet and a bacloney is a must.