A must take cruise

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Alaska Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 12, 2013
Ship: Celebrity Solstice
This is only my second cruise,however it was the best vocaton that i ever had. Clebrity is the flagshp of cruise lines. I didn't know what to expect al first but upon boading the ship was made feell like a king

I hurt myself eating everynight

Sooo many activites, it seem that best ones often overlap

the shows that i did attend was great

didn not use

Shara provided excellant customer service

Mario and his staff was the best

Prior to departure, i set with a couple during the buffet. They mentioned that they had taken twenty curise and of them all celebrity solictise was the best. Love the service provided in the dining room, next cruise will not go to buffet and a bacloney is a must.