Amazing trip

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

16 Night Suez Canal Transit (Barcelona To Dubai)
Sail Date: October 26, 2012
Ship: Celebrity Solstice
This was to be a trip of a lifetime for us. We were not disappointed. The experience has given us many happy memories & the crew certainly helped. I can't say enough about the willingness of the crew to make us feel comfortable & special. This cruise surpassed our expectations.

Outstanding. The quality & presentation spectacular. We did not use the specialty dining as the main dining exceeded our expectations. The food choice was diverse & waitstaff wonderful. The brunch was great. I went on a galley tour & cannot imagine how the person in charge of ordering food @ the various ports does the job. The chefs were available for comments & questions . They came by @ different times to check on everything. We loved the martini bar.. I have to admit that I didn't go to the specialty restaurants until the end of our cruise & am sorry that I didn't as the decor was outstanding.

Can't say enough good things about them. Anthony\,our cabin attendant made sure our cabin was clean. Our waiters @ table 414\, Dimitrie & Dragona\, were wonderful. Orlando @ the martini bar is also a plus for the crew.

I personally think the grass area is wasted space.

Very comfortable & clean. We had a balcony on deck 6 with an obstructed view. Another time I would not book such a room but that was my choice. Bed very comfortable.

Pros: The ship's staff

Cons: Grass on top deck

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!