Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

The Most Unbelievable Trip of My Life!

Sail Date: May 23, 2012

The efficiency of the daily operations of the ship were impressive. My daughter and I couldn't believe how smooth every event went considering there were 3000 clients on board. We absolutely loved our nightly waiters and stateroom attendants as well as the trainers in the gym. After a long day at a port we were so happy to get back on board the Solstice. The employees made us feel like we were at home and their friendliness was genuine. I loved all the hygienic and safety concerns and am totally sold on cruising and do not think I will do any major travel any other way!

Pros: Everything about the ship, especially the cleanliness and the wonderful employees.

Cons: The excessive cigarette smoking in Europe.

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!