Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Beautiful Ship

Sail Date: February 01, 2009

Except for a couple of issues with the ship's electrical system, this cruise was one of the most wonderful I have ever been on. This was my 18th cruise and, I think, my 5th on Celebrity. The food and service in the dining room were exceptional. The food for both breakfast and lunch in the buffet was excellent and quite varied. I especially liked the options of the healthy choices in the Spa Cafe. The beauty of the ship from the staterooms to the public bathrooms was gorgeous. The indoor area with the warm lap pool was glorious. The staff, in general, seemed very happy. It was a pleasure to wake up every day.

Pros: Visually, the ship was the most beautiful I'd ever seen. The food and service were excellent and the bathrooms in the stateroom was quite large.

Cons: The ship was experiencing some electrical problems-At times, some of the elevators were out of service and at times, also, the doors leading in and out of arears would not open automatically.

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!