Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Caribbean

Exceptional Service & Highest Standards

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

The Ship was gorgeous!!! The only thing I would change would be the Spa and Gym should be private for Suites & Aqua Class customers and have a seperate gym for regular customers.

Pros: BLU!!!

Cons: Going Home!!!

Recommends Celebrity Solstice? Yes!

Excellent, well thought out decor and highest end materials were used in making this ship.... I am an Interior Designer and know the difference between a cheap knock-off and the real thing... the Solstice is the real thing!!!!
Blu was a dream come true!!! The waiters deserve a round of applause: Andrea Gorog, Igor (from Serbia), and Mildred Byers. Each one made my dinning experience Five Stars!!!!! Blu is where everything is possible!!!
Excellent well designed layout where every square inch was used to create a home away from home!!!!
Loved the staff of Blu!!! and my State Room Attendant Igusti was the best!!!
Great performances felt like the Cirque De Soleil!!!