Fantastic Ship - Great Cruise

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Celebrity Silhouette

9 Night Southern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail Date: November 30, 2018

Ship: Celebrity Silhouette

Review Summary

The Celebrity Silhouette was the finest ship we have been on in our 12 cruises. The crew was wonderful, the shows were top notch and every bit of it was first class. Food was 5-star and the two specialty restaurants we visited (Tuscany Grill and Qsine) were unbelieveable. The Qsine was the most unusual dining experience we have ever had.

Embarkation

Ship Experiences

Tuscan Grille

Beautiful setting and fantastic food. Best waiter we have ever had. Great evening and worth every cent.

Qsine

I wish I could rate it higher than 5-stars. Unbelievable experience. Fun, entertaining and the food was seriously the best I have ever had.

The Production Crew was fantastic and other guest performers made for a great mix and great fun.

Top notch service from top to bottom, as is expected on a Celebrity ship. Everyone smiles. Everyone greets you. Great attitudes and very friendly. Could not ask for better.

Spotless and beautiful.

Not at all cramped, well designed. I love that the balconies are private so that people above you are not looking down at you.

4-story library. Never crowded anywhere on the ship.

Ports Of Call

George Town, Grand Cayman

Oranjestad, Aruba

We did a tour by land and sea.

Willemstad, Curacao

I only rated this 3-star because the bus broke down and they had to cancel our tour. That happens every now and then. They refunded our money and we found other things to do.

Kralendijk, Bonaire

I liked Bonaire. It is beautiful. But we did a land tour and there just is not a ton of things to see on land. This is a port best enjoyed in the water (snorkeling, parasailing, etc.).

Disembarkation