Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Thanksgiving Cruise

Sail Date: November 20, 2016

Reviewed: 5 days ago

This was my 66th cruise and 4th on Celebrity. I was very disappointed in the cruise . The ship was not as elegant as others, taking formal night away was a poor decision did not sit well with myself and several others I met on the ship who were commenting about it and brought formal attire with them, Also,  having no Caribbean music at all which sets the mood when at least sailing out of port and playing top 40 songs instead takes away from the cruise experience. The food overall was about a 7 on a scale of 1-10 for both the cafe and the dining room and the Cruise Director was a joke. This was my sisters first cruise and definitely not up to what I had been telling her about cruising. We also had issues in the dining room with our seating it took a couple of nights to get it right and at best the seating was just okay. Luckily this was not my first cruise but it left me with a different outlook on Celebrity.

Cabin was fine but our regular cabin steward was very lacking and rude. He was sick for a couple days and we had a fill in who's name was Nike and he was excellent. The regular steward left used water glasses, he didn't leave the Celebrity totes and when we asked about them he acted like we were lying and started to go through our drawers to look for them. He finally went and got us two.
Very easy with the exception of finding a porter when your getting off the ship in Ft. Lauderdale. It was very disorganized.
Definitely not up to par with other ships. Very underwhelming.