Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Almost perfect

Sail Date: February 21, 2016

overall, it was fantastic.  My only complaint with how stingy the payouts were at the casino, and the one stop in Cozumel Mexico. I would never go to Cozumel again. And I lost a ton of money in the casino. I was never really ahead.  But the food was fantastic, the room was very nice and very clean, the ship was well-maintained, we could always find a lounge chair.

Cruise Photos

Very nice, well maintained

The standard beverage ackagevwas great. The specialty restaurants were just delicious