Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Memorable experience!

Sail Date: June 27, 2016

I enjoyed a relaxing cruise. The cruise offered a variety of excursions that I thoroughly enjoyed! It is difficult for me to say what was my favorite part of the cruise. If there was a negative, it would have been the reviews from past cruisers stated credit cards were accepted at all ports. Credit cards are accepted at most large restaurants, but other places either didn't accept credit cards or you had to purchase $25 or more to pay with credit card.

The Reflexion offered enjoyable nightly entertainment. The staff was very friendly and helpful when needed, especially our stateroom attendants, Muhammad and Sanny.

I would definitely recommend this cruise to my friends, family and everyone who enjoys going on cruises.

We were very comfortable in our cabin. Whatever we needed, Muhammad and Sanny, our stateroom attendants, gave us great service.
Children's Programs Didn't have children who attended the children's programs.
Received friendly service from the staff we came in contact, especially our stateroom attendants, Muhammad and Sanny.
Enjoyed the variety of selection and the food was delicious.