Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

service, food great, overall not the greatest cruise I've been on, dissappointed

Sail Date: November 21, 2015

1. 2 ports, san jaun does not count, got there at 4, gets dark at 5.

4 days of seven at sea :(

2 cant use room tv for pictures and own home video

3 free wireless access to ship schedule activities and port excursions, from viewing and scheduling (including the ability to delevelope a personnel/family schedule to best take advantage of ship activities while at sea), everybody carries a phone or tablet, why would I carry a silly piece of paper as well, welcome to the 21st century, da!

4. tiled area on 14th deck where indoor pool/hot tubs forward part of ship, slipped and fell on my hip twice, slippery when wet, every time I walked thru this area needed to walk like on ice, very very slippery and always wet from hottubs.  Very lucky I'm not the sueing type, my hip is still black and blue.

again the access to TV for personel use sucked, cabin was great otherwise
confusing where to go for the day to get off
more play type water activities, surf, slide etc. plain pool boring, tile on deck slippery, fell on ass twice and very black and blue, very bad design
good selection, too many to get hands around, see above
see above comment
nothing for big kids like me, plus more to enjoy parents and kids to enjoy together

slippery when wet!!!!!!!!
for taxes and port fees in Miami I could have joined cruise in St Martin and not wasted days at sea, I have no appreciation for laying out near a pool getting cancer! More ports of call