service, food great, overall not the greatest cruise I've been on, dissappointed

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean Getaway (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 21, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Reflection

1. 2 ports, san jaun does not count, got there at 4, gets dark at 5.

4 days of seven at sea :(

2 cant use room tv for pictures and own home video

3 free wireless access to ship schedule activities and port excursions, from viewing and scheduling (including the ability to delevelope a personnel/family schedule to best take advantage of ship activities while at sea), everybody carries a phone or tablet, why would I carry a silly piece of paper as well, welcome to the 21st century, da!

4. tiled area on 14th deck where indoor pool/hot tubs forward part of ship, slipped and fell on my hip twice, slippery when wet, every time I walked thru this area needed to walk like on ice, very very slippery and always wet from hottubs.  Very lucky I'm not the sueing type, my hip is still black and blue.

see above comment

nothing for big kids like me, plus more to enjoy parents and kids to enjoy together

more play type water activities, surf, slide etc. plain pool boring, tile on deck slippery, fell on ass twice and very black and blue, very bad design

again the access to TV for personel use sucked, cabin was great otherwise

slippery when wet!!!!!!!!
for taxes and port fees in Miami I could have joined cruise in St Martin and not wasted days at sea, I have no appreciation for laying out near a pool getting cancer! More ports of call

get there in time to enjoy it!!!