A "So So" Voyage

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Transatlantic

15 Night Classic Caribbean Transatlantic (Rome To Miami)
Sail Date: October 23, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Reflection

Compared to previous transatlantic crossings that I've made, this trip with Celebrity just didn't measure up to the service one gets from Cunard.  The food from the buffet didn't have any really "heart-healthy choices and what was available was often served at a tepid, lukewarm temperature rather than hot.  The cabin steward simply ignored most of my requests, other cruise personnel at times tried to tell me I wanted something that I didn't at all desire (like a different disembarkation time), the ship's library was a joke (no organization), the musical groups offered nothing in the line of more classical selections, the lecturers were largely boring, etc.  About the only positive point was that the cabin size was slightly larger than ones in the same category from Cunard.

decent sized