First Cruise - Great Memories/Wonderful Experience

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean Getaway (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 24, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Reflection

This was my first cruise so I didn't know what to expect. From Onset I was impressed with the beauty of the ship and how massive it was but what I didn't expect was how much was on the inside. There is so much to do; Each day there is an itinerary of events such as "dancing under the stars", Thriller Flash Mob" as well as other fun and exciting events.

The food was amazing, way too much to choose from in my opinion but there is definitely a lot of cuisines to choose from and its all delicious. The staff is courteous and amazing. Taking time to say greet and share a few words every time I see one.

I would highly recommended this cruise to anyone who is one the fence about it. It is an amazing ship with amazing food and activities and an amazing crew. Go BE AMAZING TOO!

The hammocks at the front of the ship on Deck 14 are great for relaxing and watching the sunset.

The local bars around the port was a good time
Scuba Diving in Coki Beach here was fun