Reflection Western Caribbean

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean Getaway (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 17, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Reflection

This was our third time on Reflection, so obviously we love the Ship and the Cruise line. We already booked next January on the Reflection. I love Qsine, Tuscan Grille and Lawn Club Grille. Murano is just ok, not my type of food. I love the alcoves we always book for sea days to be away from the crowded pool and your butler will bring you drinks, food ect. The alcoves are also close to the Sunset bar which I love the layout better than say Eclipse.

We have been on Eclipse twice and Silhouette once Soltice once and Millenium twice. I prefer the Soltice class ships. I do prefer the Silhouette and Reflection over Eclipse and Soltice. I love having Lawn Club Grille and the alcoves. The one thing I miss on Reflection is the Quasar for night time. They did put on a fun pool party one night up in the Solarium which was fun.

Love Qsine and Tuscan and Lawn Club Grille

not applicable we never saw a show

not applicable no kids

awesome staff

Love this ship
went to Wet Wendys and had an awesome lunch and the Margarita's are delicious. Been to Cozumel so many times.
went to Scotchies for the jerk and to the beach it was awesome
zipline is the best