Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

It was just a great cruise!

Sail Date: February 08, 2014

Cabin: GTY

I couldn't find too much fault with it.  Good service, room maid was great, no complaints there!  Food was good everywhere.  We got put in the back of the dining room, but it turned out great...no real noise as in the main area.   Music throughout the ship was good.  Service was good.

My ankles got swollen on this ship for the first time.  I don't know if there is too much sodium in the food.

Miami, Florida
FLL airport was bad
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Not enough time there, & not much to do.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Philipsburg, St. Maarten

Instead of fighting the crowds at the buffet on the first day, we ate at the Bistro on 5. Awesome salad and crepes. It was an enjoyable, not hurried lunch, but you have to pay $5 per person. Surprising the dinners were okay in the main dining room. Most of my beef was tender, & fish was good