Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Best Cruise Yet!!!

Sail Date: January 11, 2014

This is the best cruise I've taken, thus far in my limited experience.  The ship (Reflection) is wonderful!  The layout and decor speak "understated elegance".  The cabin (balconey) was very comfortable.  (However, the rounded-foot bed had me hanging off the end most of the time.  I'm 6' tall.)

The on-ship entertainment was consistantly excellent, especially the musical acts which appeared each evening in the atrium lounge area.  The class of passengers was a step up from our previous cruises.  There was an nice mix of nationalities.  (I find this to be a big plus as I enjoy observing people, even if I can't understand their language.)  Also, there appeared to be fewer kids aboard, and those that were, were well behaved.  The time in Puerto Rico was too short.  This cruise should be re-plotted so that an entire day is spent in San Juan.  St. Thomas and St. Maarten were delightful places to spend a day.  On board, the specialty restaurants are well done.  The main dining room food was not as good as I expected.  The common areas up top were absolutely beautiful.

I'd do this one, again.

Children's Programs Not applicable to me
Miami, Florida
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Spend your limited time at the Fortress. It's facinating.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Spend some time at Senor Frog's right there on the pier!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Check out Orient Beach.

Take plenty of reading material. This ship has many comfortable and attractive places to sit and read...or just chill.