Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

dissapointed

Sail Date: January 04, 2014

after numerous Celebrity cruises I found this cruise to be sub par.Many programs have fallen by the wayside and new ideas are not to my liking.The BRUCH has dissapeared ,along with theme nights by the pool. Speaking of the pool  ,Zuma has replaced the pool band for 2 sessions every day. I also felt little things like blue cheese ,brie and other items are no longer availiable at the Oceancafe.

I also see NO control of any dress code .I also see toddlers in diapers in the pool ,where is pool staff?

na

evening activity seems to be the center of the ship on 3-4-5 Deck---you must stand on the railings to see anything. A few seats are availiable but they go quick. Sin City show is great---get there early ;they are not smart enough to move the show to a larger venue. No church service on this cruise ,