Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Great scenic cruise

Sail Date: June 01, 2013

My advise - save some money\, book a veranda stateroom or even an Ocean view room. The \"extras\" of the Concierge Class or higher is not worth the extra dollars.

Pros: The veranda is spacious and being on the starboard side of the ship is highly recommended. The scenery was breath taking!

Cons: Celebrity has cut back A LOT on their services. The nightly hors'devours were a joke! (e.g.\, 1\" cube of watermelon\, 6 tortilla chips\, 5 olives\, and a tablespoon of dip for two people) One tote bag (two years ago each occupant received a bag) room service was late and the food arrived cold.

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!

Avoid the \"Bistro on 5\" There is a cover charge of $5. My travel companion and I waited 10 minutes to be served water. We left and went over tot he Metropolitan and had a WONDERFUL dinner and no cover charge. Booking a reservation at the Olympic is a MUST!
Beds are on the firm side. I slept alright; my travel companion did not