h3 style=color: blue

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: July 13, 2012
Ship: Celebrity Millennium
h3 style=color: blue
span style=font-family: verdana, geneva, sans-serifThe cruise itself was very nice. My stateroom was excellent. The food was good but not quite up to the standards of the Solstice that I went to the Carribean on. Staff could not been more accomadating and friendly. We always had a blast at the Martini Bar. The bartenders were excellent and need a raise. The only port I did not go into was Skagway. Way to far from ship to walk if you have a knee problem. All of our port of calls were fun. We found great out of the way bars and brought home some neat momentos. I am actually looking at going back and buying a place to stay for the summer months. Would do again in a heartbeat!!!!/span/h3

A wide variety

Nice work out facility

I'm not much on entertainment

did not go with family

Answered any need

Fit two friends of opposite sex

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!