Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

A Great Trip

Sail Date: August 10, 2012

This was a fantastic itinerary with a great ship and staff!

Pros: I loved the ports and the beautiful scenery

Cons: The Celebrity Select Dining

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!

Although I liked the option to have a flexible dining plan\, I felt that the service provided by the waitstaff in the dining room as somewhat lacking. The other downside to having this type of dining is that you do not have the opportunity to develop a closer relationship with the service staff. On more than one occasion it took over 30 minutes to have a bar waiter visit our table.
There were 2 employees at the Cafe Bacio that were excellent - Daria and Erder (young male employee). Both were very personable and always a smile for us.
My 11-year old daughter enjoyed the activities in the Fun Factor - especially the scavenger hunts.