Old girl_ really needs a makeover.

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: April 01, 2012
The ship is aging and it shows and smells. The crew was just ok only. During dinner I went without water every night until I asked to get my glass refilled. Some staff had attitude at the bars and left us unattended and sighed when they had to serve.

Food was better than average but certainly not exceptional.

The juggling comic was excellent. All the other acts were poor. If you like Broadway you may like it.

dining servers were poor, state room server was excellent but no towel animals??

smells and shows lack of attention.

Pros: Was an easy get away.

Cons: Ship was dirty, smelly, staff was not 100%, shore excursions were late and forgot my lunch.

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? No.