Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Caribbean

Old girl_ really needs a makeover.

Sail Date: April 01, 2012

The ship is aging and it shows and smells. The crew was just ok only. During dinner I went without water every night until I asked to get my glass refilled. Some staff had attitude at the bars and left us unattended and sighed when they had to serve.

Pros: Was an easy get away.

Cons: Ship was dirty, smelly, staff was not 100%, shore excursions were late and forgot my lunch.

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? No.

smells and shows lack of attention.
The juggling comic was excellent. All the other acts were poor. If you like Broadway you may like it.
Food was better than average but certainly not exceptional.
dining servers were poor, state room server was excellent but no towel animals??