Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Roatan great the rest not so much.

Sail Date: March 05, 2012

Loved the fact that we were on vacation and Roatan was AMAZING! The staff is also really nice especially Paige. The cons: Could not even get to the pool there were so many people. The food was not that great. Our room was not kept very clean they actually left a molded glass of tea in our room until the last night. They also did not take our used water or tea glasses out of the room. We had to ask specifically. I will mention it again because it meant so much the food on this ship is the worst I have eaten on any cruise.

Pros: The fact that I was on vacation and the people we were seated with at dinner.

Cons: Food was the worst I have had on any cruise. Same thing every single night and some times of the day you could not get anything but a hamburger and the line for that was half way around the ship. Also my room was not kept that clean they left dirty cups from the previous passengers.

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? No.

Worst I have had on any ship and I am not a picky eater.
The room would have been one of the best, but our cleaning staff was lazy!
I only give this an average because of the room, but the other staff on the boat was great.
The shows are great always are! Very talented staff!!!
Common areas are very clean!