Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

"Hmm, So So at Best"

Sail Date: March 01, 2012

I've been on over 10 cruises now and by far this was the worst experience yet. We were expecting a higher class of cruise with Celebrity but that was just not the case. We spent the extra money for a concierge class room which was nice I do have to say but it was dirty, the sliding door to our balcony was almost seized due to rust which they ended up changing the door after two days of complaining. The ship is scheduled to go into dry dock later this year and for good reason. It's very old and dirty in places. The staff did their best so I cannot knock them for trying. By far the worst food i've had on a ship. The buffet was terrible. I've had better at cheap roadside cafe's. The overall experience was no where near what we expected. I would not recommend this ship.

Pros: Staff were friendly,

Cons: Ship was in poor condition, Food was terrible.

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? No.

The main acts were very good which is to be expected but with the exception of the piano player (ex American Idol runner up) the around ship entertainment was VERY bad. It was like a Philippine karaoke contest. At times the music hurt my ears. We had to leave the room. Piano bar was great but no room for dancing.
Not bad but we've had better. Worth getting the concierge class room. It's only a little extra but worth it for space and service.
I can't knock the staff. Were very friendly and helpful.
Needs a major make over. Mold in the shower in our room.
By far the worst food i've had on any cruise ship. Everyone at our table was of the same opinion.