Awesome First Cruise Experience!

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 20, 2012
Ship: Celebrity Millennium
This was my first cruise, so I don't have anything to compare it to. However 2 of my travel companions have been on multiple cruises with different cruise lines. They were just as impressed as I was.

Overall, I thought the food was excellent. There were a few disappointments, especially with soups. I thought there was plenty of food and a good variety available at many different areas of the ships so no one place seemed to be overly crowded.

There was a good variety and quality of entertainment and multiple choices of activities every night.

I would give the ship staffa rating of 10 smiley faces if I could. Every single staff member greeted me with a smile and many knew my name. Service with a smile ALL the time from EVERYONE!

I understand the ship is about to have complete renovations. I don't think it really needs it. I found it to be very clean and nicely decorated.

I stayed in an inside stateroom that was very comfortable. I was a connecting room so my friends and I were able to essentially be in the same room. The bathroom was a bit small, but I expected that on a cruise ship.

Pros: The staff was so friendly and helpful. I felt like a queen for 5 days!

Cons: coming home

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!