Celebrity - Millennium Cruise

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Mexico

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 06, 2012
Ship: Celebrity Millennium
If you are not looking for entertainment / shows this is the right cruise for you. they only have two shows per day. Tips are $11.50 per person it will not matter if it is a couple or not. I paid $100 for the parking at the pier. I got a accident outside of the ship in Mexico and when I went to see the doctor on the ship I was charged $148 for the doctors visit and $68 for the nurse to clean my injury.

super good

not enough shows. you might to spend your day at the pool because they only had two shows each day and they both were at night.

super good

Pros: Food

Cons: There is not a lot of shows, the tips are super high $11.50 per person and everything is charged.

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? No.