Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A crowded experience! - lacking privacy!

Sail Date: December 01, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Nice facilities but not enough space.
Food was great but every meal was too congested from the moment of finding a table to waiting for food to be serverd on the lines. For instance, average waiting time during breakfast was about 20-25 minutes on the line for eggs/fruit to be served.
The AA travel agent sold me health insurance for my group which I was not able to use at all during the trip. I tried using the insurance I purchase during the trip and the Cruise did not recognize the insurance - now I learned that Celebrity Cruises doesnt accept any insurance at all. I could have used my own company health insurance instead of purchasing one for my group from AA travel agent....VERY DISAPPOINTING!

Pros: Roatan, views from the ship, night time shows

Cons: The AA cruise sales agent, Cozumel excursion

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? No.

excellent service during the evening dinner by waiter.
Great attendants
Enjoyed the night shows
excellent cleaniness but lacking layout space near the pool.
The staff at Fun Factory was very attentive.